Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trusting

Dear Minnow,
         Looks like we have another long week of waiting ahead of us little one. The genetic counselor called today and told us that the sample of amniotic fluid they sent to the lab didn't have enough of your cells in it. The good news is that the cells from the CVS have finally grown enough to be tested so they were sent to the lab today. We won't find out until the mid to end of next week how much information your chromosomes are missing. I can't take this waiting anymore. It is ripping me apart. My heartbreaks every time I think about the possibility that you might not make it or might have mental disabilities and you will never be able to read this. Oh baby girl, I love you so much. I know I need to trust in the timing of God's results but I feel like we are dieing a slow death. My hope is dieing a slow death. I love you so much minnow. Please be okay little one. Mommy needs you to be okay.
       Love,
       Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment