Monday, December 13, 2010

Praying for a Miracle

Dear Minnow,
          My dear little minnow. Your daddy and I recieved the final results from the CVS. They are not good little one. There are abnormalities on the bottoms of your 16th and 17th chromosomes. The doctors said that those results along with your jaw most likely means that your chromosomes are missing important information. Our only hope is that your father or I have the same mismatched chromosomes, which would mean you probably are not missing information since he and I are fine. But baby girl, the doctors don't think that is the case. We are praying for a miracle but God already sent us a miracle by saving you when we thought I had miscarried, I am afraid he has run out of miracles for us. The doctor is going to continue to grow your chromosomes to see how much information is missing. The chances of us loosing you keep getting higher and higher. I feel like God has abandoned us minnow. Your daddy is being strong for you because mommy can't be strong anymore. Mommy is doing all she can just to get through the days. Minnow please forgive me. God please forgive me. No matter what minnow you will always be my daughter and your daddy and I will always love you. Please little minnow ask God for a miracle, maybe he will hear you.
                     Love,
                     Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment