Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hanging on

Dear Minnow,
        I'm sorry I haven't been writing much lately. We got the preliminary results from the CVS, you do not have Trisonomy 13, 18 or Downs Syndrome. I am so thankful to God for that, but unfortunately they still have to test for 30 other chromosomal abnormalities. Mommy is very scared. I just want to hold you in my arms baby girl. I don't want to let you go. Can't we just tell the doctors to shove the rest of the results and the rest of their tests and just have you? That is what mommy wants. Daddy is also scared though and wants to know as much information as he can. This week has been so hard on us and I am sure you are feeling mommy's stomach all tied up in knots. Did you know that in a week or so I will start to be able to feel you moving in there? On the ultrasounds you are always dancing around, I can't wait to feel all your swimming minnow! Please be okay minnow. We want you to grow up as our little girl so badly. We are all praying so hard that the test comes back normal and that your jaw will be okay. Please baby girl, my little minnow, please be okay. I love you so much!
                  Love,
                Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment