Friday, December 17, 2010

My Little Fighter

Dear minnow,
        We had an appointment with Risa the midwife this morning. I was certain you had left us baby girl but there was your little heartbeat. You are so small my little minnow but your heart beat was good. Risa was worried because you were not moving at first but then you gave us a little wiggle and kicked your feet so we could see. Risa said that you are developing very slowly and there is just no way to know if you will make it to June. We are still waiting to see what the chromosome scan says. Mommy is praying that your chromosomes are not missing important information and that you will live but mommy also knows that God has a plan and that he will help us through whatever that plan is. You are so strong little one, you have fought so hard from the very beginning. It is alright if you want to rest baby, it is okay if you want to be with God. I am so worried that you are fighting to stay alive just to make mommy happy, so that she will not be alone. It is my job to take care of you minnow, please don't worry about me. I will love you no matter what happens. You will always be my baby, my special special little minnow.
                       I will love you always,
                                   Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment