Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Dear Minnow,
    Merry Christmas little one. Mommy's belly has really grown this week and you are finally starting to show through. I have to admit that it is nice to show off the bump, people finally look at me like I am pregnant and not just fat. :-) We have spent the past few days spoiling your aunt MK and eating way too much with your aunts and uncles on your daddy's side (his family LOVES to eat!!). Needless to say you have been well fed minnow. Mommy's Church from home dedicated their Christmas Eve service to you minnow. They all prayed for you to be okay and for God to send us a miracle. I am so scared baby girl, I am praying so hard that we will finally get some good news and you will be here to celebrate Jesus' birthday with us next year. I have been waking up in the middle of the night worrying and find myself praying the same thing over and over again: Please God, hear our prayer, please send us a miracle, please let Brennan be okay, please don't take her from me. I know God will get us through whatever happens, I trust in his plan for us but I pray that it is his plan to save you. Mommy and daddy love you so much minnow, more than anyone will ever know. Merry Christmas my little one.
              Love,
               Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment