Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The 25 Blues

Dear Minnow,
         This past weekend your dad and I celebrated my birthday a little early in Maryland with his side of the family. It is hard to believe that I will be 25 on Saturday. I have honestly been having a hard time thinking about my birthday this year, this just isn't how it is supposed to be. I'm supposed to be starting my third trimester with you little one. You are supposed to be happily growing inside of me as I blow 25 candles out while trying to keep my big belly out of the birthday cake. But instead I am carrying 10 pounds of baby weight and no baby in my belly. Part of me wishes I could sleep through this birthday. I miss you so much little one. Everyone keeps telling me that I will feel better when I get pregnant again but I am just so scared. Will this pain always follow me? Please send me hope minnow. Here are the pictures of your tattoo baby girl. I love you with all of my heart.
                         Love,
                      Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment