Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Brennan

Dear Minnow,
       Today I met my new student assistant director from the high school, the one who shares your name little one. I was so afraid he would be, I don't know, not a good kid but your Mimi told me that she was certain this child was put into my life for a reason and that I would look into his eyes and see glimpses of my Brennan. I am happy to say that he is everything I would have wanted you to be, in boy form lol. He is a very, smart, polite little guy who seems to have quite a knack at directing. He even has a mop of blond hair just like your daddy did when he was a kid lol. I am surprised by how much closure it brought me little one. It made me feel like maybe God is there after all and although he took my Brennan away from me, for some reason I am supposed to have this one in my life. In a way I feel like I am teaching you my minnow. I love you always and forever!
                      Love,
                     Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment