Friday, February 25, 2011

Inked

Dear Minnow,
       Hi baby girl. It looks like I have survived another week without you. The week started out pretty rough, I honestly thought I was loosing it little one. I just felt so depressed and alone the first half of the week and I couldn't figure out why after a few weeks of being sad but okay I was suddenly falling into a downward spiral. Then God sent me a sign that I had not in fact gone crazy, I got my period!! I never thought I would be so happy to see blood lol :-).So I wasn't  falling into a depression I was just pmsing .
The drama teacher from my feeder high school finally found me a student assistant to help my middle schoolers this week, guess what the students name is little one? His name is Brennan. Mommy couldn't stop crying but everyone says it must be a sign from you so of course I have to let him be my assistant. I just know it is going to be so hard to now say the things I always thought I would say to you, "Brennan can you get my script", "Brennan can you run lines with the kids", I dreamed I would get to share my passion for theatre with you. Looks like it is God's plan for me to teach this Brennan all I know about theatre. But don't worry minnow, you are always with me and yesterday I finally got your tattoo. It is a mermaid holding a baby in her arms. You are that little baby minnow, and now you will always be safe in my arms. Your daddy doesn't really understand why I needed to get a tattoo for you but I just needed a symbol of you on my skin. I carried you for 21 weeks in my body, now I carry a symbol of you on my body forever. I promise I will post pictures soon. I love you Brennan and I miss you so much! Never forget how much I love you baby girl.
        Love always,
      Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment