Sunday, February 6, 2011

New

Dear Minnow,
         You have a new cousin little one! I guess I never told you but mommy's cousins (who she thinks of more like sisters) were both pregnant before you we had you. We all seemed to be one trimester behind the other. When I got pregnant with you Addy was in her 3rd trimester and was Ruth in her 2nd trimester.Your auntie Addy had a baby girl in November and your auntie Ruth had her little girl a month early just the other day. :-) Both are very cute, dark haired, chubby cheeked little ones. It makes me wonder if you had the same little nose they have or the same chubby cheeks.I had a good week minnow, which was nice for a change. This week was the start of the 3rd quarter at the middle school so I have two new classes of 7th graders. I thought I would hate having to get to know a whole new batch of kids when I had already grown so attached to my old 7th graders but it has actually been kind of fun to see all of the new personalities. My 8th grade class stays the same through the rest of the year. They just finished up making their own music videos which were absolutely hilarious. I am so proud of them, they finally seem to understand how to have fun and be goofy with their projects without loosing sight of the learning goals and rubric I set up for them. Gina came over last night and took some pictures for me. I will post them when she is finished editing them. Your daddy doesn't really understand them but they're kind of my way of expressing how I feel without you. I needed a picture I could hang on the wall to show you were here,to show how you've changed me. I wish I could have seen you little one. I wonder if I will always long to see your face, to feel the weight of you in my arms. I miss you so much it hurts baby girl, but I know you are in a wonderful place and feeling no pain. Please don't forget me minnow. Your mommy loves you with all her heart!
        Love always,
          Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment