Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Worries

Dear Minnow,
      Mommy has been soo tired lately! School ended with quite a bang and just as quickly drama camp began. This is the first week I haven't been able to take a quick nap after lunch and it is already catching up to me. I have been so worried this week little one. I thought it was hard when friends had their babies while I was loosing you, I never imagined it would be just as difficult when a friend went through a loss while I am pregnant. I feel like my hope has been shaken. I wanted to believe that God wouldn't let any of us go through that again. I pray that God will keep my guppy safe, your little brother or sister. I am so scared little one. I am so tired, I promise I will write more soon. I love you my minnow with all my heart and I miss you everyday.
              Love always,
                Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment