Friday, June 17, 2011

Missing

Dear Minnow,
      I have been thinking about you so much lately baby girl. I find myself hoping that this new baby will be a boy. I think it will be harder if the guppy is a girl, I know I will keep wondering if you would have looked like her or acted like her. Sometimes it feels like the day I lost you, the pain of missing you will hit me without warning and it is like loosing you all over again. Other times it feels like January was years ago and that life has settled into a different kind of peace, the peace of knowing you are in a better place. And yet, there is always the dull ache in my arms and heart from constantly missing you. School is coming to and end baby girl and the kids are beyond restless! The school has been a mad house for the last week with the 8th graders getting ready to graduate. I was happy to finish up grading the kids projects today but packing up my classroom has been bittersweet. It has been a crazy year but I had such a wonderful time teaching my little drama babies. I had my final review today from my administrator and got wonderful marks and feedback on everything! It was so nice to finally be recognized for all of the work I have put into creating the program from scratch. I love you baby girl with all my heart. Please watch over your little brother or sister. I find myself in a constant state of worry over this little one. I love you my minnow.
           Love,
         Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment