Thursday, January 6, 2011

Underwear

Dear Minnow,
     Is it wrong that I had a good week? With all that is still so up in the air and unknown, am I even allowed to have good weeks? We went back to school this week minnow and although you have been waking mommy up to pee multiple times a night (and right before the alarm goes off at 6 every morning) it was a good to be back in the classroom. My mentor Greg came in the other morning and asked if he could pray for you with me. I was so touched by the gesture. He is such an amazing friend and mentor. I think you might have had a growth spurt this week little one. Mommy has officially become too fat to comfortably fit in her pre-pregnancy panties, I guess my ass finally caught up to my boobs which out grew all of my bras back in the beginning of the first trimester (I went from a very small B cup to a D!!). So today I finally gave in and bough my first package of "Mom" undies. Granted I just could not go full granny pantie, who wants to go from Victoria's Secret lace panties to high waisted floral monstrosities.So I compromised and bought brightly colored cotton boy short undies (in a big size so they will be comfy).  Oh, Romeo and Juliet rehearsals at the high school were wonderful this week, I am so impressed by my cast :-). I want you to be able to read Romeo and Juliet when you get bigger minnow. There is so much I want you to see and be able to do little one and I am so scared that if you are missing information on your chromosomes you will never be able to do them. Please God, please don't let her be missing information. I love you so much my little minnow. I read that your ears have started to work this week and that you can hear me :-). I hope you like my singing baby girl, I have been singing to you all week. Take care my little one. Mommy and daddy love you so much!
    Love always,
     Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment