Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One week without you

Dear Minnow,
          I have decided I am going to keep writing you baby girl. I know God will read these letters to you in heaven. I am surprised by how fast the last week has gone by. The sadness comes in waves but there is a sense of peace that is constant. I know you are in a better place my little minnow. Your daddy stayed home with me last week, we watched "Lost" and cuddled and cried a lot. He has been so amazing through all of this. Friday mommy's friend Stacy took me to the high school to see the performance of Romeo and Juliet I directed while you were in my belly. The kids did a great job and one of Juliet's lines really spoke to me, "Love give me strength, for strength will afford." It means, love give me strength for strength will get me through. It reminds me of you Brennan, I know my love for you will get me through. Did I tell you we adopted a kitten last week? Your daddy thought it help for me to have something to take care of to help me heal, an outlet for all of the extra love I have. His name is Wrigley and part of me thinks you chose him for me. He loves to be held and always seems to know when I am crying and comes to lick my tears away. I love you my little minnow with all my heart and I miss you so much.
                Love always,
               Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment