Thursday, August 25, 2011

Emotional

Dear Minnow,
        I'm sorry it has been so long since I last wrote you. Things have been very busy here, which I know I pretty much say at the start of every letter. Things have been awfully busy but I the truth is that I have been so emotional lately that every time I start to write you I cry. I am almost 23 weeks along with your little sister, you passed away when I was 21 weeks pregnant so what I am going through now is scary and new. I feel like I am mourning never having had the chance to reach these mile stones with you minnow. I feel her kicking me a lot now, she even kicked your daddy's cheek this morning when he laid his head on my belly. I wish I could have felt you kick little one. Maura's nursery is painted and her furniture is all picked out and yet I am so scared that I will never bring home a living baby. I miss you Brennan. Your daddy and I are moving tomorrow so I have to run and finish packing but I love you with all of my heart. Please keep your sister safe.
                 Love always,
           Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment