Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dressing Up

Dear Minnow,
  Just thought I'd show you a quite picture from this week. It was storybook day at camp so the guppy and I went as Thing 1 and Thing 2.This week I also found the cutest fabric for your sister's nursery. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to find a store that still carried it but a very nice fellow blogger pointed me in the right direction. I want to make sure you are a part of Maura's life little one, one way I am doing that is through using this fabric for the nursery, it is a pale pink with little mermaids on it. I am also going to try to find a wooden mermaid wall hanging too. Your my little mermaid baby Brennan and your sister and I love you so much. You are always with me minnow. I love you and miss you always.
         Love,
        Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment