Sunday, May 1, 2011

International Baby Loss Mother's Day

Dear Minnow,
      Hi baby girl. I am so sorry haven't written you in a while, the last of the shows I have been working on went up this weekend so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I have never had so much fun directing a show before though. I have was very lucky to have such a wonderful and hard working cast! I am however relieved that things have calmed down, just in time for international baby loss mother's day which is today. I've been thinking about you all day today little one and I know that your watching over us. Your daddy and I had a nice relaxing day. We slept in late then ran errands together. I got a much needed haircut (just a nice trim with some cute new side swept bangs) and your daddy bought lots of junk at target lol. Whenever I take your daddy shopping with me we always come home with stuff I never even knew we needed :-). Your auntie Kai and uncle Ian are coming to visit pretty soon! We are all walking in your memory for The March of Dimes. I'm not sure why the ticker at the top of my blog won't link up to my account, it says no one has sponsored me when I have actually exceeded my goal lol. We have some pretty amazing friends who made donation in your memory baby girl. I love you with all my heart my little minnow. I will always be your mommy.
            Love always,
        Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment