Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blankets

Dear Minnow,
      Things have been so busy here baby girl. I am happy that the school year is winding to an end but there is so much planning to do before camp begins! This week I am on a mission to finish your baby blanket before what would have been your due date which is this Friday. I am trying to think of it as a bonding and letting go expirience, I hope someday I will be able to give this blanket to your little brother or sister as a gift from you. I promise to tell them all about you and how you are still very much a part of our family. I am falling behind on the blanket though, I meant to take it up to the lodge with me over Memorial Day weekend but your Daddy forgot my entire suitcase at home!! It was pretty funny, I managed to pick up a few essentials at Walmart but had to go the whole weekend with only one shirt and a pair of oversized shorts! Your Dad and I still managed to have a wonderful time. It was a beautiful weekend. I really wish you could have seen the lodge little one. Your Daddy and I had our wedding there. It is right on a beautiful lake and every evening we take a boat ride with the family. I miss you so much my minnow. Know that nothing could every replace you. Mommy loves you with all her heart.
        Love always,
           Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment