Saturday, April 16, 2011

Checking in

Dear Minnow,
       Hi little one, guess what, it's spring break!! It could not have come at a better time! This past week I have been insanely busy, well actually this month has been insanely busy! Directing three plays that all open in the same month was not the brightest idea but it certainly has kept me busy and happy. I feel so much better when I am in the theatre directing. It helps to know that although I did not get the chance to teach you or make an impact on your life that maybe I am making a difference in these kids lives. I love you baby girl! I promise I will post sometime tomorrow, I have a few pictures from the cherry blossom festival I will post. I love you with all my heart my little minnow!
                           Love always,
                            Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment