Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Say Cheese!

Dear Minnow,
          Today was our first appointment with Risa, the midwife. She is amazing! She has bright blue streaks in her hair so of course mommy liked her right away :-). Risa was very funny and very understanding especially about how scared I was about our whole ER fiasco. Unfortunately, Risa works out of Fairfax Hospital which does not offer water births. I have always wanted to do a water birth but I think it's more important for us to be in hands we can trust, so the hospital with Risa it is :-). Daddy and I also got to see you on an ultrasound today and you waved at us!! It was so cute! Risa turned the screen and said watch this and after a few seconds you wiggled up and down and then waved your little right arm at us which made me giggle which of course made you wiggle even more! Your already quite the mover! Keep growing and wiggling my little minnow. Mommy loves you!
                  
Love,
    Fish

                

No comments:

Post a Comment