Monday, October 25, 2010

Under the weather

Dear Minnow,
          Being pregnant is hard. It is worth it, but it is much harder than I expected. Honestly minnow, I thought I would be glowing and dancing around happily awaiting your arrival, apparently that only happens in movies. My poor body is working so hard at creating you that our immune system has, as your Meme would say, "shit the bed." It looks like mommy has a urinary tract infection (trust me they are not fun) and a sinus infection, so the doctor gave us some antibiotics that are safe for you and sent us home to bed where we have been curled up since this afternoon. Luckily we only have to teach one class in the morning and can come home and cuddle back into bed before daddy even leaves for work. We'll be taking it easy for the next few days. Feel better my little minnow and keep growing! Mommy and daddy love you so much!
                       Love,
                     Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment