Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cravings

Dear Minnow,
         I thought it might be fun to keep a list of the weird cravings you've been causing these past few weeks :-). So here it goes:

Week 4 (and before I knew you existed): Shrimp, more specifically terriyaki shrimp stir fry. I ate it three or four times that week for dinner!

Week 5: Hummus and Wheat Thins, Soy Milk or anything creamy

Week 6: Cereal, Peanut Butter and Capri Sun

Week 6.5: Cereal craving became more specific....Special K with Red Berries but only with cold soy milk.

You apparently also have aversions to certain foods and smells. So here goes

Things That Make Us Gag (this is more of an on going, ever growing list):

The smell of raw chicken (I couldn't go near the sink for a week because a pan I used to cook chicken was in there)
The smell of the Asian Market next to the school
Preggo Pops....yes the pops designed to fight morning sickness make me wanna up chuck upon contact
Really dry or crunchy things
Anything deep fried or greasy, especially  the Chinese food daddy bought us last night or any fast food

I think that about sums it up for now, although I'm sure both lists will continue to grow. I love you my little minnow, please keep your little heart pumping strong.
                    Love,
                Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment