Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nights Like This

Dear Minnow,
       I love nights like this.Your little sister fell asleep in my arms after a long bath full of giggles and splashes and went down in her bassinet without a fight.Your daddy is driving your auntie to her sleepover (there is a teacher work day tomorrow) and for the first time in a very very long time I have the house to myself, with the exception of the sleeping guppy of course. Your daddy is still job searching but I am trying to let go and trust that he will get hired somewhere, I can't afford anymore sleepless nights grinding my teeth and worrying. I'm just going to concentrate on the good things. For a while there I was drowning under all of the diapers and laundry and sleepless nights but I finally feel like I am learning to balance mom me with me me. I realized that I need to make time to workout, to see my friends, to dance, and for theatre.Friday I am going to be teaching my first workshop since the guppy was born. I am really excited to be back in the classroom, if the workshop goes well I might be teaching a drama elective class for them a few hours week next year (assuming your daddy gets a job here). I am really hoping he will find a job somewhere near family, so either here, in New England, North Carolina or Washington. As usual I have absolutely no idea what plans God has in store for our little family, but one thing is for certain, He knows whats best for us. Well my little one, mama can barely keep her eyes open. I love you with all my heart.
                         Love always,
                          Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment