Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finding Out

Dear Minnow,
          Even though I have wanted you for so very long it still came as quite the shock to your daddy and I that in 9 months you would be gracing us with your presence. The doctors told us that it would take at least 3 months and yet after only a few weeks of trying we found ourselves staring down at two little pink lines.Your daddy has always called me his Goober Fish because I drink water like a fish, and last night laying in bed he dubbed you our little Minnow. Now here you are my little flax seed sized Minnow, making mommy's breasts ache and stomach turn with all day sickness, making me nap any chance I get. Sweet dreams my little Minnow, we can't wait to meet you.
       
             Love,
                Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment